PAM (Personal Account Manager)
NJ Community Federal Credit Union has the ultimate in Money Management Services: PAM (Personal Account Manager)! You can enjoy "anytime access" to all of your credit union accounts in a safe and secure environment.
Here are just a few of the system's capabilities:
- Access account Look-Up for shares, loans, and certificates. Also make inquiries about specific drafts and check on interest rates and loan payoff amounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts (except club accounts).
- Use PayIT®, a service that lets you pay your bills electronically. No more check writing, no more scrounging for stamps. It's as easy as connecting to the Internet!
- Send messages with MailITSM, the credit union member service department.
- Make Share to Loan transfers.
- Take advances on Home Equity Line of Credit and Share Draft Line of Credit.
Call or stop by NJ Community FCU or print and mail this PAM (Personal Account Manager) Sign Up Form to sign up for this exciting new service!
PAT: 24-Hour Personal Audio Teller
Do your money managing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with PAT, our Personal Audio Teller.
PAT, our Personal Audio Teller gives you access to your credit union accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using any touch-tone phone and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Make balance inquiries, review your last five deposits and withdrawals, see if a check has cleared, transfer funds between accounts (into only club accounts), and perform many more money management activities.
You can reach PAT toll-free at: 1 800 543-1217
When you reach PAT, you simply:
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Enter the transaction code for the procedure you need.
- Enter any requested suffixes.
- Complete your transaction.
PAT tells you what to do at each step.
Call PAT from home, from work, at the airport, on vacation. If you have a touch-tone phone or cellular phone, you can manage your finances conveniently, wherever you are.
To apply for this FREE service, call or visit us or use this online form: